Alkimos – The Everest
Elevate your lifestyle with The Everest, one of the house and land packages Alkimos is talking about.
This home design lets you explore new heights, focusing on the clever use of space in a 4×2 home. With The Everest, you get a modern open plan living, dining, and kitchen area.
Check out the glamorous kitchen where you can prepare meals to your heart’s content. This portion of the house is connected to the living and dining rooms, so every special moment is shared with the whole family. There’s also a walk-in pantry designed to accommodate all your culinary essentials.
For relaxation, you have a wealth of options, including a luxurious master suite with a walk-in robe, home theatre, or your very own private alfresco area.
Lot 2462 Chaudes Road, Alkimos, WA 6038
- Open-plan living area
- Walk-in robe
- Private alfresco
- Home theatre
- Study nook
- Shopper’s entrance
- Walk-in pantry
- Essastone benchtops
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- Chrome flickmixer taps
- Quality WA made Kitchen, measured to fit
- Soft close drawers to cabinetry
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Full flooring and window treatment package
- Built safely in compliance with building standards
About the area
Alkimos is a coastal suburb located 42 kilometres north-northwest of Perth’s central business district. It is a multi-award-winning community with pristine beaches, beautiful parks, and modern amenities. Alkimos offers a range of housing options, from apartments to family homes, and has shopping centres, cafes, restaurants, and bars. The suburb boasts a range of parks and reserves, including the stunning Alkimos Beach Foreshore, perfect for picnics, walks, and bike rides. Alkimos has some of the best beaches in Perth, with crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches, making it perfect for swimming, surfing, or just soaking up the sun. With its relaxed coastal lifestyle and modern amenities, it’s the perfect place to live, work, and play.
- Distance to CBD: 42km
- Shops: The Gateway, Trinity Village, Alkimos Central, Ocean Keys Shopping Centre, Yanchep Central Shopping Centre
- Primary schools: Northshore Christian Grammar School, St James’ Anglican School, Alkimos Beach Primary School, Alkimos Primary School, John Butler Primary College, Yanchep Lagoon Primary School, Yanchep Rise Primary School, East Butler Primary School, Quinns Beach Primary School
- High schools: Alkimos College, Prendiville Catholic College, Northshore Christian Grammar School, Yanchep Secondary College
Get In Touch With Us
What do our clients say?
My partner and I first went to Jack from The First Home Buyers Club to query about the building process and whether or not we would be able to… Here we are now with our slab down!
Jack was very supportive and communicated great, always found time to answer our questions even on weekends! He genuinely is compassionate and cares for his clients!
“Extremely patient, generous, and a pleasure to communicate with.”
“A breath of fresh air to deal with.”
I highly recommend Jack from the first home buyers club! He has been a breath of fresh air to deal with, communication is always on point. Jack is happy to answer any questions i have along the way.
Jack will always check in with me as well and update me on the progress of my build.
I wouldn’t want to go on my first home buying journey with anyone else !!
“I would 10/10 recommend.”
“We hardly had a second of worry.”
His communication was great and his response time was amazing no matter the time of day. We 100% recommend Jack for any first home buyer.
Can’t wait to move in to our first home. Thanks Jack!
Please enter your details to unlock exclusive content across the site. Don’t worry, you only have to do this once.