Beechboro – The Vaucluse
Experience elegance with The Vaucluse’s contemporary design.
Dive into cinematic adventures in your very own home theatre, setting the stage for unforgettable movie nights. The open plan living area exudes sophistication, creating a seamless flow for memorable gatherings and intimate moments.
Boasting three tastefully crafted bedrooms, each corner of The Vaucluse promises a personal retreat. The master suite is adorned with a lavish walk-in robe, catering to all your fashion needs.
The cherry on top? The Vaucluse features a private alfresco, your secret escape to tranquility. Plus, with a dedicated entrance, coming home after a day out has never been more convenient.
Lot 3 Gibson Way, Beechboro, WA 6063
- Open-plan living area
- Walk-in robe
- Private alfresco
- Home theatre
- Shopper’s entrance
- Essastone benchtops
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- Chrome flickmixer taps
- Quality WA made Kitchen, measured to fit
- Soft close drawers to cabinetry
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Full flooring and window treatment package
- Built safely in compliance with building standards
About the area
- Distance to CBD: 14km
- Shops: Altone Park Shopping Centre, Galleria Shopping Centre, Noranda Shopping Village, Springs Shopping Centre
- Bus: Bus Service to CBD via Morely or Bassendean Train Station
- Train: Bassendean
- Primary schools: Beechboro Primary School, West Beechboro Primary School, Beechboro Christian School, East Beechboro Primary School, Lockridge Primary School, Good Shepherd Catholic School, Caversham Valley Primary School, Eden Hill Primary School
- High schools: Kiara College, Hampton Senior High School
Get In Touch With Us
What do our clients say?
My partner and I first went to Jack from The First Home Buyers Club to query about the building process and whether or not we would be able to… Here we are now with our slab down!
Jack was very supportive and communicated great, always found time to answer our questions even on weekends! He genuinely is compassionate and cares for his clients!
“Extremely patient, generous, and a pleasure to communicate with.”
“A breath of fresh air to deal with.”
I highly recommend Jack from the first home buyers club! He has been a breath of fresh air to deal with, communication is always on point. Jack is happy to answer any questions i have along the way.
Jack will always check in with me as well and update me on the progress of my build.
I wouldn’t want to go on my first home buying journey with anyone else !!
“I would 10/10 recommend.”
“We hardly had a second of worry.”
His communication was great and his response time was amazing no matter the time of day. We 100% recommend Jack for any first home buyer.
Can’t wait to move in to our first home. Thanks Jack!
Please enter your details to unlock exclusive content across the site. Don’t worry, you only have to do this once.