Ellenbrook – The Aptitude
Even in a small block, The Aptitude outdoes expansive home designs with its avant-garde layout; which is why this is one of the house and land packages Ellenbrook is talking about.
This stylish dwelling has everything a new family visualises for their dream home. Three ample-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a home theatre – The Aptitude creates the ultimate combination of cool media and cosy retreats.
Thanks to the open plan living area, it’s easy to host get-togethers with friends and family. The Aptitude is designed to make entertaining a breeze. With excellent light and airflow, you get free-flowing space that you, your family, and your guests will appreciate.
Plus, there is an added touch of luxury with your very own home theatre. Watch your favourite sporting events or catch up on your shows in their full glory with a modern cinema room.
Lot 10549 Bilya Lane, Ellenbrook, WA 6069
- Open-plan living area
- Walk-in robe
- Home theatre
- Paved courtyard
- Essastone benchtops
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- Chrome flickmixer taps
- Quality WA made Kitchen, measured to fit
- Soft close drawers to cabinetry
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Full flooring and window treatment package
- Built safely in compliance with building standards
About the area
Ellenbrook, located in the northeastern suburbs of Perth, is a self-sustainable community that is approximately 30 km from Perth’s central business district (CBD). Despite its relative isolation, Ellenbrook has been designed and developed to be a thriving community with access to local landmarks such as the Ellenbrook Central Shopping Centre, the Ellenbrook Arts Centre, and the Ellenbrook Speedway. The Morley-Ellenbrook railway line is currently under construction, which will provide better public transport to the area. With a population of over 41,000 people, Ellenbrook is a suburb that will grow with you and your lifestyle.
- Distance to CBD: 30km
- Shops: The Shops at Ellenbrook, Ellenbrook Central, Primewest Brooklane Shopping Centre, 151 The Promenade
- Primary schools: Ellenbrook Christian College, Ellenbrook Primary School, St Helena’s Catholic Primary School, Swan Valley Anglican Community School, Arbor Grove Primary School, Holy Cross College, Aveley Primary School, Ellen Stirling Primary School, Brabham Primary School
- High schools: Ellenbrook Christian College, Ellenbrook Secondary College, Swan Valley Anglican Community School, Holy Cross College
Get In Touch With Us
What do our clients say?
My partner and I first went to Jack from The First Home Buyers Club to query about the building process and whether or not we would be able to… Here we are now with our slab down!
Jack was very supportive and communicated great, always found time to answer our questions even on weekends! He genuinely is compassionate and cares for his clients!
“Extremely patient, generous, and a pleasure to communicate with.”
“A breath of fresh air to deal with.”
I highly recommend Jack from the first home buyers club! He has been a breath of fresh air to deal with, communication is always on point. Jack is happy to answer any questions i have along the way.
Jack will always check in with me as well and update me on the progress of my build.
I wouldn’t want to go on my first home buying journey with anyone else !!
“I would 10/10 recommend.”
“We hardly had a second of worry.”
His communication was great and his response time was amazing no matter the time of day. We 100% recommend Jack for any first home buyer.
Can’t wait to move in to our first home. Thanks Jack!
Please enter your details to unlock exclusive content across the site. Don’t worry, you only have to do this once.