Girrawheen – The Aptitude
Even in a small block, The Aptitude outdoes expansive home designs with its avant-garde layout. That’s why this is one of the house and land packages Girrawheen is talking about.
This stylish dwelling has everything a new family visualises for their dream home. Three ample-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a home theatre – The Aptitude creates the ultimate combination of cool media and cosy retreats.
Thanks to the open plan living area, it’s easy to host get-togethers with friends and family. The Aptitude is designed to make entertaining a breeze. With excellent light and airflow, you get free-flowing space that you, your family, and your guests will appreciate.
Plus, there is an added touch of luxury with your very own home theatre. Watch your favourite sporting events or catch up on your shows in their full glory with a modern cinema room.
Lot 137 Primley Lane, Girrawheen, WA 6064
- Open-plan living area
- Walk-in robe
- Home theatre
- Paved courtyard
- Essastone benchtops
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- Chrome flickmixer taps
- Quality WA made Kitchen, measured to fit
- Soft close drawers to cabinetry
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Full flooring and window treatment package
- Built safely in compliance with building standards
About the area
Girrawheen is a northern suburb of Perth, located 15km from the CBD. The suburb is bounded by Wanneroo Road to the west and Beach Road to the south. Girrawheen is home to several local landmarks, including the Girrawheen Senior High School and the Hudson Park Primary School. If you’re a fan of Vietnamese cuisine, you’re in luck – northsiders can find some of Perth’s best Vietnamese and bánh mì in Girrawheen. The name Girrawheen means “place of flowers” or “the place where flowers grow”.
- Distance to CBD: 15km
- Shops: Kingsway City Shopping Centre, Centro Warwick, The Square Mirrabooka, Alexander Heights Shopping Centre, Summerfield Variety
- Bus: Bus service to Perth CBD or Warwick Train Station
- Train station: Warwick
- Primary schools: Marangaroo Primary School, Hudson Park Primary School, Our Lady of Mercy Primary School, Rawlinson Primary School, East Hamersley Primary School, North Balga Primary School, Greenwood Primary School
- High schools: Girrawheen Senior High School, Warwick Senior High School, West Coast Secondary Education Support Centre
Get In Touch With Us
What do our clients say?
My partner and I first went to Jack from The First Home Buyers Club to query about the building process and whether or not we would be able to… Here we are now with our slab down!
Jack was very supportive and communicated great, always found time to answer our questions even on weekends! He genuinely is compassionate and cares for his clients!
“Extremely patient, generous, and a pleasure to communicate with.”
“A breath of fresh air to deal with.”
I highly recommend Jack from the first home buyers club! He has been a breath of fresh air to deal with, communication is always on point. Jack is happy to answer any questions i have along the way.
Jack will always check in with me as well and update me on the progress of my build.
I wouldn’t want to go on my first home buying journey with anyone else !!
“I would 10/10 recommend.”
“We hardly had a second of worry.”
His communication was great and his response time was amazing no matter the time of day. We 100% recommend Jack for any first home buyer.
Can’t wait to move in to our first home. Thanks Jack!
Please enter your details to unlock exclusive content across the site. Don’t worry, you only have to do this once.