Lakelands – The Breeze
Live large on a small block with The Breeze; one of the house and land packages Lakelands is talking about.
Your first home does not have to break the bank to be remarkable. Designed to fit on a narrow block, you get to live in your dream home whilst maximising the small space.
Just because the available area is limited does not mean your choices have to be! That’s why The Breeze offers all essential elements, including three bedrooms and two bathrooms with a quality kitchen made locally.
Because The Breeze is specially designed with young couples and first homeowners in mind, it’s one of the most affordable options you can find.
Lot 3577 Formby Road, Lakelands, WA 6180
- Open-plan living area
- Walk-in robe
- Paved courtyard
- Shopper’s entrance
- Essastone benchtops
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- Chrome flickmixer taps
- Quality WA made Kitchen, measured to fit
- Soft close drawers to cabinetry
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Full flooring and window treatment package
- Built safely in compliance with building standards
About the area
Lakelands is a charming suburb located in Mandurah, Western Australia, about 45-minute drive from Perth’s CBD. This family-friendly suburb is known for its beautiful natural surroundings, including the nearby Lake Goegrup and Lake Walyungup. Lakelands is also home to a number of parks and playgrounds, making it the perfect place for families with young children to call home. For those interested in shopping and dining, the nearby Mandurah Forum offers a wide range of options. Overall, Lakelands is a peaceful and picturesque suburb that offers a great quality of life just a short distance from the hustle and bustle of Perth’s city center.
- Distance to CBD: 65km
- Shops: Lakelands Shopping Centre, Mandurah Forum Shopping Centre, The Sands Shopping Centre, Stargate Shopping Centre Pt Kennedy
- Primary schools: Mandurah Baptists College, Lakelands Primary School, Oakwood Primary School, Singleton Primary School, Meadow Springs Primary School, Frederick Irwin Anglican School, Assumption Catholic Primary School, North Mandurah Primary School
- High schools: Coastal Lakes College, Mandurah Baptist College, Frederick Irwin Anglican School
Get In Touch With Us
What do our clients say?
My partner and I first went to Jack from The First Home Buyers Club to query about the building process and whether or not we would be able to… Here we are now with our slab down!
Jack was very supportive and communicated great, always found time to answer our questions even on weekends! He genuinely is compassionate and cares for his clients!
“Extremely patient, generous, and a pleasure to communicate with.”
“A breath of fresh air to deal with.”
I highly recommend Jack from the first home buyers club! He has been a breath of fresh air to deal with, communication is always on point. Jack is happy to answer any questions i have along the way.
Jack will always check in with me as well and update me on the progress of my build.
I wouldn’t want to go on my first home buying journey with anyone else !!
“I would 10/10 recommend.”
“We hardly had a second of worry.”
His communication was great and his response time was amazing no matter the time of day. We 100% recommend Jack for any first home buyer.
Can’t wait to move in to our first home. Thanks Jack!
Please enter your details to unlock exclusive content across the site. Don’t worry, you only have to do this once.