Armadale – The Advance
Take a leap forward with The Advance; one of the house and land packages Yanchep is talking about.
Remove the stress of rent with a home perfectly tailored for small blocks.
With a lavish walk-in robe, a spacious layout, and a modern design – you can move forward toward the lifestyle you desire.
Yes, you read it right. The Advance lets you concentrate on building without worrying about making those pesky monthly rent payments, allowing you the freedom to take a step forward into your dream home.
Lot 2 Sixth Road, Armadale WA 6112
- Renter’s rescue
- Open-plan living area
- Walk-in robe
- Private alfresco
- Shopper’s entrance
- Walk-in pantry
- 600mm x 600mm tiling to living areas
- Carpeting to bedroom
- Essastone benchtops
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- Chrome flickmixer taps
- Quality WA made Kitchen, measured to fit
- Soft close drawers to cabinetry
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Full flooring and window treatment package
- Built safely in compliance with building standards
About the area
Armadale, situated about 25 km southeast of Perth, is an affordable suburb offering a blend of residential choices. It is home to various shopping centres, including Armadale Shopping City, and provides educational facilities like Armadale Senior High School and John Calvin Christian College. The suburb boasts natural attractions such as Minnawarra Park and Araluen Botanic Park, and cultural sites including the Aboriginal Interpretation Centre. With its mix of amenities and attractions, Armadale is an appealing choice for families and first home buyers seeking value in the Perth area.
- Distance to CBD: 25km
- Shops: Armadale Shopping City, Armadale Square, West Armadale
- Primary schools:Pioneer Village School, Armadale Primary School, Neerigen Brook Primary School, Dale Christian School, Gwynne Park Primary School, Gwynne Park Education Support Centre
- High schools:John Calvin Christian College, Armadale Senior High School, Armadale Education Support Centre, Dale Christian School
Get In Touch With Us
What do our clients say?
My partner and I first went to Jack from The First Home Buyers Club to query about the building process and whether or not we would be able to… Here we are now with our slab down!
Jack was very supportive and communicated great, always found time to answer our questions even on weekends! He genuinely is compassionate and cares for his clients!
“Extremely patient, generous, and a pleasure to communicate with.”
“A breath of fresh air to deal with.”
I highly recommend Jack from the first home buyers club! He has been a breath of fresh air to deal with, communication is always on point. Jack is happy to answer any questions i have along the way.
Jack will always check in with me as well and update me on the progress of my build.
I wouldn’t want to go on my first home buying journey with anyone else !!
“I would 10/10 recommend.”
“We hardly had a second of worry.”
His communication was great and his response time was amazing no matter the time of day. We 100% recommend Jack for any first home buyer.
Can’t wait to move in to our first home. Thanks Jack!
Please enter your details to unlock exclusive content across the site. Don’t worry, you only have to do this once.