Piara Waters – The Ambition
Match your home to your dreams with The Ambition, one of the house and land packages Piara Waters is talking about.
They say, “ambition is the catalyst that turns dreams into reality.” With an open plan living area that extends to a paved courtyard, you can create the perfect entertaining space to bring your friends and family together to celebrate your achievements.
When it’s time for a rest, you can head to one of the three generously-sized rooms. Designed with your comfort and privacy in mind, you can rest peacefully and wake up fully revitalised.
With features such as a walk-in robe and a walk-in linen, this is where luxury meets functionality.
Lot 250 Latina Street, Piara Waters, WA 6112
- Open-plan living area
- Walk-in robe
- Walk-in linen
- Paved courtyard
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- ISO9001 Quality Certification
- Australian made products
- Leading quality first home
- Free finance advisory service
- WA owned independent builder
- Quality fixtures throughout
- Fast construction times
- Built using trusted brands
- Built safely in compliance with building standards
About the area
Piara Waters is a southeastern suburb of Perth, located approximately 20 km from the CBD. It is surrounded by nature reserves and state-of-the-art facilities, and is home to Riva Primary School, St John Bosco College, and a medical centre, as well as a host of shops. The suburb is also close to various landmarks, including Madox Estate, which is known for its beautiful gardens and local cafes. For those who love shopping, a $AU10.2 million shopping centre was approved for development in March 2022. Piara Waters is a great place to live, with a growing population and plenty of amenities to enjoy.
- Distance to CBD: 28km
- Shops: Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre, The Village Harrisdale
- Primary schools: Piara Waters Primary School, Harrisdale Primary School, North Harrisdale Primary School, Carey Baptist College, Aspiri Primary School, St John Bosco College, Providence Christian College, Bletchley Park Primary School, Ranford Primary School
- High schools: Harrisdale Senior High School, Carey Baptist College, St John Bosco College, Providence Christian College
Get In Touch With Us
What do our clients say?
My partner and I first went to Jack from The First Home Buyers Club to query about the building process and whether or not we would be able to… Here we are now with our slab down!
Jack was very supportive and communicated great, always found time to answer our questions even on weekends! He genuinely is compassionate and cares for his clients!
“Extremely patient, generous, and a pleasure to communicate with.”
“A breath of fresh air to deal with.”
I highly recommend Jack from the first home buyers club! He has been a breath of fresh air to deal with, communication is always on point. Jack is happy to answer any questions i have along the way.
Jack will always check in with me as well and update me on the progress of my build.
I wouldn’t want to go on my first home buying journey with anyone else !!
“I would 10/10 recommend.”
“We hardly had a second of worry.”
His communication was great and his response time was amazing no matter the time of day. We 100% recommend Jack for any first home buyer.
Can’t wait to move in to our first home. Thanks Jack!
Please enter your details to unlock exclusive content across the site. Don’t worry, you only have to do this once.